Hello. I hope you all enjoyed the weekend. Hopefully those of you who celebrate Easter and/or Passover were able to enjoy time with your families. I was fortunate to host my parents for Easter dinner. Mike’s parents were unable to come due to illness, but we were still able to see them this weekend. I truly enjoy hosting holiday dinners. I also love to spend time with my family and wish that my parents would be able to visit more often.
Before I share my project, I wanted to let you know about this week’s Stampin’ Up! promotion:
- Get FREE shipping on any orders placed April 6-April 10, no minimum purchase required (excludes expedited orders).
- All order types qualify (customer, demonstrator, workshop, online)
- Orders placed for Hawaii and Alaska will receive free 2nd Day Air shipping.
- Paper Pumpkin past kits and kit refills are eligible for free shipping if purchased online. Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are not eligible for free shipping.
- Submit orders by:
- Phone: Friday, April 10, 2015; 6:50 pm (MT)
- OEX: Friday, April 10, 2015; 11:50 pm (MT)
Visit my website to place your order today!
I created Easter favors using the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies. Several versions of this little chick exist all over Pinterest. The one’s I made are full of chocolates! I used the Bow Builder Punch for his wings, the Owl Builder Punch for his eyes, the Modern Label Punch for his feet, and freehand cut the beak. And LOTS of glue dots! I forgot to order some with my last order, but now I can place another and get FREE SHIPPING!!